The Skincare Therapy Institute - Because We Care

Integrative Wellness Master Aesthetics
Oncology Certification Course
Oncology Certification Courses
powered by

My Blog

Online Oncology Certified Course for licensed Aestheticians and Nurses

Welcome to the Skin Care Therapy Institute INC., On line Oncology Certified Esthetics Course for licensed Aestheticians and Nurses. We are the first Oncology Skin Care Course with on site programs in Hospitals and Cancer Wellness Centers that offer volunteer oncology skin care treatments for oncology patients on an ongoing basis. Our course has been approved by Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina and Cancer Services in Winston Salem, North Carolina. Our course is also approved by the #1 International Oncology Skin Care Product LINDI SKIN sold in Hospitals, Cancer Wellness Centers and MastomectomyBoutiques. Our on line course is the first and the most comprehensive course  that's affordable, learn at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home.  This foundational course includes the following modules:
On line Professional Oncology Certified Esthetics Course Outline
Module 1- What is Cancer Cellular Function & Cellular Health
Module 2- The Oncology Clients' Health & Wellness- Immune & Integumentary Systems
Module 3- Cancer Medications and Skin Reactions & Manifestations
Module 4- Oncology Skin care Assessments, Skin Analysis & Consultations
Module 5- Safe Skin Care Product Ingredients & Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid
Module 6- Oncology Safe Spa Environment & Restorative Oncology Skin Care
Treatments & Protocols.
We are committed and dedicated  to the post-graduate education for licensed Aestheticians and Nurses who desire to provide healing and wellness skin care and spa treatments to cancer patients through providing effective and safe skin care treatments to alleviate skin care concerns of superficial reactions due to medical oncology therapies. Our educator Tina Mclendon has been providing medical esthetics, clinical oncology skin care and holistic healing esthetics therapy treatments and teaching these valuable esthetic modalities  to hundreds of  professional esthetician students, nurses and physicians. Her estheticis career spans over 23 years dedicated and committed to the esthetics industry. Tina is a pioneer for continuing and advance  esthetics education and community leader in volunteer Oncology Skin Care programs.

19 Comments to Online Oncology Certified Course for licensed Aestheticians and Nurses:

Comments RSS
Dainty Love on Monday, August 11, 2014 11:41 AM
Please forward me more information on the Online Oncology Certified Course. Thank you, Dainty Love

Sport Buchmacher on Thursday, August 14, 2014 9:04 AM
Waehrend Obwohl keinesfalls entscheidend , die Variabilitaet von reward Moeglichkeiten das gewesen sein Bestimmungen von einem bestimmten ist ein weiteres Stueck bisschen die zu beruecksichtigen , wenn Sie sich selbst zu finden werden, ueber die der different Sie moechten bis setzen auf . beachten zu Ihnen Kopf nicht dein Herz .

Genele Smith on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:04 AM
online education is the best way to moves on with technological education. online learning is becoming popular and growing unbelievable.

Sharri Walsh on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:10 PM

reflexology courses london on Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:48 AM
We are keen on studying concerning far more from the identical subject areas in addition to want to have got more info

Suzy Burrows on Friday, January 09, 2015 8:41 AM
I am interested in taking the on-line course for certification. Please e-mail me info. and costs to get my certification.

Rhonda Miller on Sunday, January 25, 2015 8:52 PM
I would like to know if the Oncology course is NC state approved by State Broad and if I will receive CE credit hours.
Reply to comment on Thursday, February 12, 2015 6:58 AM
Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!***%%%

Debra smith on Thursday, March 05, 2015 10:01 PM
I am a licensed cosmetologist in NJ which included skin care. Am I able to take your course?

brenda willett on Sunday, June 07, 2015 1:12 PM
interested in getting a certification online. I am a licensed practical nurse in Washington state and was wondering if I am able to take this course and what the cost would be to get certified as an asethetician Please e-mail information

Natalie Staebell on Friday, July 24, 2015 9:41 PM
Hi, Iam an esthetician, and interested in taking the online course. Is it still available? Details please. Thank you

Colleen on Monday, August 10, 2015 8:57 AM
I'm interested in the oncology course can you send more info, thanks

Judy Mathews on Sunday, September 27, 2015 11:36 PM
Please forward info interested in this course also.

Kris on Thursday, October 01, 2015 9:50 AM
May I get more info on the online Oncology skin care course for estheticians?

Marlene on Friday, October 23, 2015 8:31 PM
Please send info on online course. Coworkers and I are interested.

James L. Parsons on Saturday, October 24, 2015 6:13 PM
These kind of articles are always attractive and I am happy to find so many good point here in the post,my profile writing is simply great, thanks for sharing.

Kennesha Forrest on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:10 PM
Please send me the info for this online course as I would like to get started right away. My family and I have been directly impacted by cancer and I would love to be of service to survivors through esthetics.

emergency first aid at work on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 3:10 AM
It had been certainly fascinating for me personally to read in which post. Thank for doing this. I'm keen on these kinds of topics along with most things that can be linked to this subject. When i certainly need to read far more about in which blog shortly.

Patricia Turney on Sunday, November 22, 2015 12:25 PM
I am very interested in your on line oncology certification course. Please send info. Thank you!