Online Oncology Certified Course for licensed Aestheticians and Nurses
The Skincare Therapy Training Center -  Specializing in Professional Oncology Skin Therapy
RSS

Integrative Wellness Master Aesthetics
Oncology Certification Course
Oncology Certification Courses
powered by

My Blog

Online Oncology Certified Course for licensed Aestheticians and Nurses

Welcome to the Skin Care Therapy Institute INC., On line Oncology Certified Esthetics Course for licensed Aestheticians and Nurses. We are the first Oncology Skin Care Course with on site programs in Hospitals and Cancer Wellness Centers that offer volunteer oncology skin care treatments for oncology patients on an ongoing basis. Our course has been approved by Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina and Cancer Services in Winston Salem, North Carolina. Our course is also approved by the #1 International Oncology Skin Care Product LINDI SKIN sold in Hospitals, Cancer Wellness Centers and MastomectomyBoutiques. Our on line course is the first and the most comprehensive course  that's affordable, learn at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home.  This foundational course includes the following modules:
On line Professional Oncology Certified Esthetics Course Outline

Module 1- What is Cancer Cellular Function & Cellular Health

Module 2- The Oncology Clients' Health & Wellness- Immune & Integumentary Systems

Module 3- Cancer Medications and Skin Reactions & Manifestations

Module 4- Oncology Skin care Assessments, Skin Analysis & Consultations

Module 5- Safe Skin Care Product Ingredients & Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid

Module 6- Oncology Safe Spa Environment & Restorative Oncology Skin Care
Treatments & Protocols.

We are committed and dedicated  to the post-graduate education for licensed Aestheticians and Nurses who desire to provide healing and wellness skin care and spa treatments to cancer patients through providing effective and safe skin care treatments to alleviate skin care concerns of superficial reactions due to medical oncology therapies. Our educator Tina Mclendon has been providing medical esthetics, clinical oncology skin care and holistic healing esthetics therapy treatments and teaching these valuable esthetic modalities  to hundreds of  professional esthetician students, nurses and physicians. Her estheticis career spans over 23 years dedicated and committed to the esthetics industry. Tina is a pioneer for continuing and advance  esthetics education and community leader in volunteer Oncology Skin Care programs.

25 Comments to Online Oncology Certified Course for licensed Aestheticians and Nurses:

Comments RSS
Chere McCoy on Monday, August 22, 2011 4:44 PM
I am a licensed Full specialist (Esthetician & Nail Technician) in the state of Florida. Also I am a Internationally Certified Aromatherapist (PIA) working on my Masters in Aromatherapy. Does your course include chemistry, Biology & anything about Essential Oils. Thank you

Tina McLendon on Monday, August 22, 2011 5:33 PM
Hi Chere, Our Oncology Certified Esthetics course provides intensive education about the health and wellness of the cancer patient as it pertains to the biology of the Human Cells,the Immune and Integumentary systems. As for essentail oils, we do provide education about of the essential oils that are the safest for cancer patients that may be found in professional skin care preparations and those that are not as safe. As well as essential oils that are phytoestrogens and avoiding the use of those specific oils on estrogen dependent cancer patients. We do however,advocate the use of various Plant Base Carrier Oils for skin conditioning and skin health. Thanks Great Question.

Linda O'Lee, LME & ME Instructor on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 12:46 AM
Tina, I am seriously interested in your Oncology Esthetics course. My problem is time, as i work full time in Virginia and getting to Atlanta is not easily accomplished. Are you offering any course in Burlington? I could take the online course, but as an educator I prefer the classroom participation and Q&A that are important on many levels. I look forward to hearing from you.....God bless you for your mission........I wish to know all I can. Linda O'Lee 747 619 4044

Linda O'Lee on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 12:48 AM
sorry that is 757 area code..

Cristina Zamorano on Monday, February 06, 2012 8:39 AM
I am interested in this course. Please send me dates and cost for the next class schedule. Thank you

Tina on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 3:50 PM
Thank you for your interest in The Skincare Therapy Institute Corp., Oncology Ceritfied Aesthetics Courses, we have an On-Line Oncology Certified Aesthetics Course and a 2-Day Intensive On-Site Course. Both Courses have the same curriculum the difference is the practical module is done in video on line and the on site course is a Hands-On practical. We are celebrating our 6th Anniversary and giving a tuition discount on both Courses until April 2, 2012. The On-Line Course is now $295.00 and the On-Site Course is now $495.00. A listing of the Location and Dates for the On-Site Course is listed at the lower end of the Home Oncology Certified Aesthetic page. For more information feel free to give us a call at 1-866-582-2927. Thanks again and we look forward to being your Oncology Certified Aesthetics Course Provider. Director of Education Tina Y. Mclendon

Grace Riley on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 11:06 PM
Thank you for a wonderful program that teaches technical esthetics skills for cancer patients while promoting compassion and kindness for a special group of clients. I personally think oncology esthetics is so different from regular esthetics that everyone should complete this program before they ever touch a cancer patient. Thank you for your wonderful program.

Tina Y. Mclendon on Thursday, April 05, 2012 12:27 AM
Thank you so much Grace and its students like yourself who heard the call and answered!!! If you need anything to help support your efforts in Oncology Certified Aesthetics just let us know. We appreciate you.

Teresa Ostlund on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:55 PM
I am very interested in taking the Oncology Aesthetics Course. I just completed my facial certification in the fall. When I took the course I knew I wanted to work with cancer patients. If I take your course will it be recognized in Canada where I live? Thank you.

Tina on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 3:25 PM
Hello Teresa, Thank you for your interest in The Skincare Therapy Institute Oncology Certified Aesthetics Course. Our course is an International Advance Aesthetics training course. This is a foundational course that gives you updated information on how to safely provide skin care protocols on a active and post oncology client. This course is a certification course not a license that has been approved by a board of oncologists. We do have students in Australia and South America. You may want to check with your Aesthetics Board to make sure you can provide facials on cancer patients who are undergoing treatment. In the United States and some other countries, this is a decision thats up to the client and we ask permission/release of their doctor just incase their is any reason that we should not. Let us know what you find out.

Tina on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 3:31 PM
Hello Jessica, Congrats on your recent upcoming graduation. Yes you can definitely take the Oncology Certified Aesthetics right after you get your license. It will be in your best interest to take the On-site Oncology 2 Day Intensive Course so that you can ask questions and participate in the hands-on practical for detailed instruction. You can check our course dates and locations on our website at www.professionalskineducation at the bottom of the Oncology Esthetic page. Good Luck!!!!

Jessica Rice on Monday, April 23, 2012 12:56 PM
I am interested in the Oncology Aesthetics Course but i am about to graduate school and hoping to take state boards in a month or two. Is this course something that i can take as soon and i get my license?

Tina on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 3:35 PM
Hello Jessica, Congrats on your recent upcoming graduation. Yes, You can definitely take the Oncology Certified Aesthetics Course after you graduate. It will be in your best interest to take the On-Site Oncology 2 Day Intensive Course so that you can ask questions and participate in the hands-on practical for detailed instruction. You can check our course dates and locations on our website www.professionalskineducation.com. Good Luck!!!!

Lennea on Monday, May 07, 2012 9:53 AM
Hello! I am a licensed esthetician in AZ. I discovered your training while seeking oncology esthetics. I love the fact that you are offering this course on line! I have a few questions for you. How long do we have to finish the on line course? Once the course is complete and is passed, is the certification good forever or is there a certain time frame with it? I will look forward to hearing back from you! -Lennea

ricky on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 12:48 AM
I like the blog Its has nice information.

Online test maker on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 12:50 AM
Online Oncology Certified Course for licensed Aestheticism this one the finest news that I have got from these blog. Thanks for sharing the wonderful information.

Police exam preparation course on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:58 AM
Oncology Certified Esthetics Course for licensed Aestheticism this is really very effective course. I will love to spread this information.

Sydney Training Courses on Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:31 AM
This is really a effective course for the licensed aestheticians and nurses. I am searching for this kind of blog for a long time but couldn't find the right one this will contain all the necessary information. so thanks for sharing this post with us.

Urgent Care Center Broker on Friday, February 28, 2014 9:58 AM
Online service are good to get at home which save our time and gives us options to choose best suited for us.

SAP Training Institutes in vizag on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:48 AM
This is such a beautiful post i must say..Really wonderful blog to get all these stuff.

Programming languages in vizag on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:01 AM
It's a wonderful blog about the skin therapy. Very useful and informative.

web design service company on Monday, March 31, 2014 2:00 AM
I admire online services that make us easy to get solutions and provide us many choices to pick best suited as per our requirement.This is great!!

Wrinkle Injections in Sydney on Monday, March 31, 2014 2:04 AM
A Perfect course can give you a bright career. I really like your advices. thanks a lot for sharing this info.

Suzanne on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:12 PM
how do I sign up for the online course?? Do you get a certificate at the end?

skin cancer sydney on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:30 AM
This is truly a great informative post of Online Oncology Certified Course. After reading your post I get more information on it. Thanks lot for your wonderful post